Sunday, October 25, 2009

!! 37 pages of just Formulae …

After spending 4 days or more reading through 11 chapters of Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, all what I 7xwc7lshave summarized is 37 pages of scary formulae .. and as we have been told that the exam paper will contain 10 pages of formulae and tables .. how cool !! :D

the key to solve the puzzles in the exam is to figure out what equations from the tremendous formulae to use to solve a specific problem .. this is telling me that the equations will be there on the 10 pages however I just need to find where it is .. but the question is how on earth am I suppose to know which one to go with if there are different assumptions and different conditions have different formulae for the same situation!!??!!

Anyways, Inshallah I’ll be able to break the codes in the exam and finish this horrible unit !!

Regards ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment